Contact us for details!
FCHS Welcomes You
Half-Day 12:30 Dismissal
Thursday, December 22nd
Dec. 23rd - Jan. 2nd
"Fellowship is...meeting students where they are and coming alongside parents..."
A Community of Faith
It’s not about building a program–it’s about serving our families.
What does that look like?
☩ A teacher donates over 2½ hours to help a struggling student–on a day off.
☩ Upperclassmen share their passions as guest speakers on topics from meteorology to military history.
☩ Families have conversations around the dinner table about how one knows the existence of God, the purpose of art, and any other big question students explored in class.
☩ A school founded and run by PARENTS.
Live, in-person, 5-day a week high school instruction
10 Reasons to Choose FCHS
10. Live, in-person math classes through Calculus
09. Students’ natural enthusiasm is protected
08. Teachers work as a team, encouraging connections between subjects
07. Numerous dual-enrollment options available
06. Small class sizes ensure no student is left behind
05. Teaching methods informed by students’ interests, abilities, and strengths
04. High expectations for all learners
03. Learning support provided at no extra cost
02. Students have freedom to ask questions and express doubts in a safe environment
01. Mature Christian worldview is modeled and developed in every class
FCHS admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally afforded or made available to students at the school. FCHS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.