Vision & Mission
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the Bible, consisting of the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, free from error in doctrine, fact and ethic, and is the infallible and authoritative word of God, the supreme and final word and only rule of faith and conduct.
2. We believe in one Triune God, eternally existent in three co-equal persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is eternal, almighty, infallible, unchangeable, infinitely wise, holy and just. He is Spirit, Light, Love and Truth. He is the incarnate word and has revealed Himself by means of creation and the written word.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is God, was born of a virgin so that two perfect and distinct natures were united in one person which is truly God and truly man, lived a sinless life, died vicariously, shed His blood as man's substitutionary sacrifice, rose bodily and ascended to heaven where He is presently exalted at the Father's right hand as the only mediator between God and man.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to those who come in true repentance and faith. He convicts and draws those sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, baptizes, seals, gifts, and continually indwells them, from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness, power and control are appropriated in the believer's life through faith and obedience.
5. We believe the Triune God, according to His sovereign will, created out of nothing and out of things that He had made, by His word, the universe and all that is therein. He is the Governor and Upholder of creation by His wisdom and the word of His mighty power.
6. We believe that Adam was directly and perfectly created by God in His image and did not originate by the process of evolution. He was tempted by Satan, the god of this world, and fell. Because of Adam's sin, all men have guilt imputed, are sinners by nature, choice and deed, are totally depraved, totally unable to save themselves and need to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
7. We believe God does not make distinctions among different races, nationalities or ethnic groups, but we are all His offspring. Teachings or practices which make such distinctions must be denounced as sin and as an affront to God's creation.
8. We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins through repentance and Christ's shed blood, the imputation of Christ's perfect righteousness, the reception of the Holy Spirit and the free gift of eternal life. This salvation is received by faith alone, apart from works.
9. We believe that the Church, the Body of which Christ is the head, consists only of those who are born again, who are baptized by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of their regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again. It is the duty of every believer to live a holy life, separate from sin and to seek to win others to Christ. Jesus Christ is Lord of the Church and the Church is responsible to Him in all things.
10. We believe that Christ has committed to His Church the ordinances of water Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
11. We believe that the Church has received a biblical mandate to teach and to train children in every area of faith and life. In this school, this shall be accomplished by the integrated study of the academic disciplines and the Word of God.
12. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ to earth, personally, visibly and bodily. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.